The reasons for choosing to move the self pack way are obvious. You can save money, have flexibility with your move, you're in control of ensuring the packing is done to your standards and it's the most hassle free way to move.
This video shows a 20ft highcube moving container being loaded onto a tilt tray truck from a paved driveway in Perth. The wooden blocks are protecting the driveway from scuff marks being made by the container - they can also help with leveling the container.
This video shows a 20ft moving container being unloaded from a tilt tray truck onto a lawn verge. This container moved interstate from Brisbane, QLD to Perth, WA, taking a total of 7 days in transit.
Choosing a removalist to move house is not one of those tasks that is looked forward to. We all see the stories in the news about people getting ripped off and their home contents being lost, damaged or held to ransom by dodgey removalists.
It is commonplace for seniors or retirees to downsize their home or move interstate to be closer to family. Moving house can be challenging for the elderly. Packing up a household of a lifetime of memories can be emotionally exhausting for many seniors.
Most of us have home and contents insurance, what many people don't realise is that as soon as the contents of your home leaves your address, it is no longer covered under your home contents insurance policy.
A short guide to the quarantine rules when moving to Tasmania
How to save money with DIY moving. Self pack container removals are proving to be the most budget friendly, reliable and stress-free way to move interstate.
A short video showing how removalist spec shipping containers used for self pack moves are moved around at rail terminals or container parks. This container at Bibra Lake in Perth is getting ready for an interstate move to the eastern states.
Moving to Tasmania may seem like a daunting process but our self pack budget moving containers make it easier and cheaper than ever before!
Shipping containers as architectural building blocks offer both structural integrity and an economical price. There are many benefits to using shipping containers to build a home.
A pictorial guide on Moving to Sydney using self pack container removals. All the quick info you might need including prices, transit times and more!
A guide to the self pack container removals system for moving interstate. Pack your own shipping container with your household items and we will transport it Australia-wide.
There are some quarantine restrictions in place when you are moving to WA from elsewhere in Australia. Make sure you're aware of what needs to be declared and what cannot be brought into the state.
Moving interstate using moving containers or (container removals) are becoming one of the most popular ways to move house in Australia. They are the best and cheapest way to move long distance and interstate.
This short video shows a 20ft moving container being unloaded from a tilt tray truck. This moving container moved a household worth of goods from Melbourne to Perth, taking 5 days in transit.
It's the most common question we're met with everyday as interstate removalists - how much does it cost to move interstate? The good news is, is may be a lot less than you might expect if you are willing to do your own packing.
This video shows a side-loading truck (or swing-lift truck) loading a 20ft removalist spec shipping container ready for transport to a rail terminal for interstate transport. This container holds the household contents of a customer moving from Perth to Melbourne
A short guide on loading a shipping container for moving interstate.
Choosing an interstate furniture removalist for your Australian relocation is in many cases, a step into the unknown. At Budget Self Pack Containers, we are a small team of dedicated freight forwarding professionals whose number one priority is to take as much of the pain out of an interstate relocation as possible.
Why choose us? Here are 10 good reasons!
- Budget Self Pack Containers are specialists in the self-move and moving interstate industry, we have been doing self pack removals solely for 3 years and have dozens of genuine testimonials from happy customers.
- We provide you with a shipping container, furniture blankets, boxes and rope and let you do the packing.
- When you have finished packing, you put your own lock on the container and you unlock it at the other end, no one can tamper with it.
- We allow you to plug into this system to get your belongings for the least possible price with the best possible security.
- No-one else gets to touch or even see your goods while they are in transit.
- How well the move goes is totally dependent on how well you pack it.
- Budget Self Pack Containers operates in all states and most locations.
- There is no lengthy paperwork or reps visiting your home.
- Your goods are protected by company transit insurance policy at no additional cost.
- We will show you how inexpensive it can be to move interstate/long distance in Australia?